Our Address for your GPS Unit: 20 Old Route 30, Bondville VT 05340
From NYC Area:
- Take Rte 87 (the Northway) to Albany.
- Merge onto I-787 N via EXIT 23 toward Downtown Albany/Rensselaer/Troy.
- Merge onto RT-7 E via EXIT 9E toward Troy/Bennington.
- Turn slight left onto Bennington Bypass (crossing into Vermont). The Bennington Bypass becomes VT-279 E.
- Stay straight to go onto US-7 N. to Manchester.
- Take “Manchester and the Mountains” exit off Route 7 – turn right onto VT-30 South/VT-11 East. Continue to follow VT-30 South/VT-11 East towards “The Mountains”.
- Turn slight right onto VT-30 South towards Stratton at the top of the mountain.
- Turn left onto Old Route 30 (about 2 miles past the Route 30 junction).
- Follow Old Route 30 down the hill to our offices (small “cottage” next to the Upper Pond).
From Points West of Albany, NY:
- Take Route 90 To Albany. Merge onto Rte 87 North, then follow directions from NYC area above.
From Boston/Connecticut Area and Points East and South:
- Take Route 2 West to Rte 91 North towards Brattleboro, VT (in Greenfield).
- Take the US-5 exit, EXIT 1, toward Brattleboro.
- Turn right onto Canal St/US-5.
- Turn slight left onto Main St/US-5 N. Continue to follow US-5 N.
- Turn slight left onto Park Pl/US-5 S/VT-9 S.
- Turn right onto Linden St/VT-30. Continue to follow VT-30 to Bondville, VT.
- Turn right onto Old Route 30 (just past Bromley View Inn, about 5 miles from the center of Bondville).
- Drive past the first residence, then down the hill to our offices (small “cottage” next to the Upper Pond).
From Montreal and Points North:
- Take VT Route 7 South to Manchester, VT, then follow directions from the “Manchester and the Mountains” exit off Route 7 under directions from the NYC area above.